Analytics

Monday, April 4, 2011

Uneven postings ahead

I've been trying to write a post every weeknight.  When starting this blog, I knew I wanted to be very diligent about maintaining it, both so that I can practice writing in blog form, and to force me to think about philosophical issues I otherwise would ignore.  I really dislike those blogs that start out full of incredible ambition and then peter out just a few posts in.

This blog is still important to me, but due to both tax time and some ideas I want to flesh out that are unrelated to this blog, I may try to relax my schedule a bit in the next few weeks.  I'll still try and put something out there a few times a week, and this altered schedule should only last a few weeks, I think.

Stay tuned, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment