Analytics

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Stoic Blog

These musing of mine are suitable for a very limited audience.  I don't put much as much time into this as I should, and I don't write nearly as well as I need to.  See, there?  I just ended a sentence with a preposition.  I'm ashamed of myself.  But I'm working on getting better, and certainly I hope this blog will improve.

In the meantime, this is certainly not the only Stoic blog out there.  There's not many, but there are a few, and they tend to be pretty good.

One I've been reading lately is Letters From a Stoic, which offers modern retellings of Seneca's advices.  It's written in a particularly thoughtful way, with a dreamy sort of style.  The blog has been in existence since 2008, and is still being updated.  Check it out for some nice meaty thoughts to chew on.

No comments:

Post a Comment